Vision Care Consultants
WE ARE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES AS INSTRUCTED BY THE ARKANSAS DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.
PATIENTS, VISITORS, AND STAFF, ENTERING OUR OFFICE WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK, ANSWER SCREENING QUESTIONS, HAVE TEMPERATURE CHECKED, AND USE HAND SANITIZER AS YOU ENTER OUR OFFICE.
We ask that ONLY THE PATIENT be present in our office. If the patient is under 18 years of age, or if the patient is an adult that needs assistance, ONLY ONE ADULT should accompany the patient. This will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. We are limiting the amount of people in our office to cut back on germs, and to help protect the health of our staff and patients.
If you have had fever of 100.4°F or greater, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, recent pneumonia, flu, have a compromised immune system and/or chronic disease, traveled outside of the country or state in the last 14 days, or have had contact with anyone who has novel coronavirus within the last 14 days, YOU WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Our door will remain LOCKED and our waiting area is CLOSED.
- If you have an APPOINTMENT, please REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE and call or text us letting us know you have arrived. Please provide your name and date of birth. Call or text 870.910.5493. We will then provide you further instructions.
- If you are PICKING UP contact lenses or AR Medicaid, ARKids glasses, please REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE and call or text us letting us know you have arrived for pick up. Please provide your name, date of birth, and what you are picking up (contacts or glasses). Call or text 870.910.5493. We will then provide you further instructions.
- If you would like to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON NOT SPECIFIED ABOVE, please call us at 870.910.5493
Our office is always clean and SANITIZED, and we will continue to do so!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN!
Please follow all current and new guidelines as instructed by the Arkansas Department of Health. Let’s practice social distancing together as a community so we can get back to normal!
Thank you all for your patience and support during this time ❤️
- Dr. Michael Killough and Staff